WICKS MISSION STATEMENT
At Wicks we are committed to
providing exceptional, fast and
friendly service. By supplying
and supporting a broad range
of products and materials,our
mission is to help you complete
your next project on schedule
and with quality parts and
(4) Piper PA-28 Straight Wing / Semi Taper wing Models
Approved for: Piper PA-28-140; PA-28-150; PA-28-160;
PA-28-180; PA-28S-160; PA-28S-180; PA-28R-180;
PA-28R-200; PA-28-151, PA-28-161, PA-28-181, PA-
28-201, PA-28-236, PA-28R-201, PA-28R-201T, PA-
28RT-201, PA-28RT-201T. Piper Seneca Models: PA-
34-200T; PA-34-200; PA-34-220T. Our wing tips with
landing lights are made with a "contoured" Hoerner
style wing tip with halogen lights. They are made of a durable fiberglass
and include easy to change and adjust bulbs. Compared to the original
rounded tips these will: - Increase cruise speed 2-3 mph. - Improve rate of
climb 40-70 ft/min. - Increase stability and handling. - Reduce stall speed
2-3 mph. - Reduced take-off roll. The lights will add ...
(3) Knots 2U, Ltd. Flap Gap Seal Kit is unlike any other
ever offered for Cessna Aircraft. The revolutionary
new installation makes them easy to install, and they
remove in minutes and get out of your way for
inspections, annuals, and service to the flaps. They
are the only seal on the market that fills the entire
gap, making them as aerodynamic as possible adding
4 mph in cruise speed. They are made of 2024T-3
Alclad Aluminum for superior strength, and laser cut
for a perfect fit. The Kit comes complete with all stainless steel hardware,
easy to follow step-by-step instructions, and the Supplemental Type
Certificate. The purpose of a Gap Seal is to create a pressure barrier
between the high pressure air on the bottom of the wing and the ...
The Pulselite system pulses the existing landing, taxi, and recognition
lights in patterns which create an illusion of exaggerated motion. Your
aircraft becomes visible for miles even in fog or smog. The Pulselite is
STC'd for virtually all aircraft from a Piper Cub to the Concord. Weight: 10
oz, No. of Channels: 2 channels, Power Rating: Maximum total load 250
Watts, Maximum per channel 125 Watts, Voltage: 12-14 Volts DC or 24-30
Volts DC, Size: 3.0625" x 4.00" x 100 " Pulse Rate: Can be set at 45 or 90
cycles per minute, Electrical Construction: Solid State design for long life
and quiet operation Mechanical Construction: Aluminum heat sink for heat
dissipation,FAA Approved and STC'd: Airplanes (SA4005NM),Installation
Time: Approximately ...
(5) A unique LED lightin system with STC approval,
which operates from a standard 9 volt battery. The
system is designed to replace one or more inspection
panels on the bottom of each wing with a new
inspection panel and a battery operated LED light.
This LED will provide lighting around the aircraft for
loading passengers or assisting in pre-flight
inspections during night time operations. LED
technology has made it possible to provide ample
light while maintaining a long battery life. The benefit of this system
compared to others is that the pilot does not have to turn on aircraft¦s
master switch during passenger loading and preflight inspections which
can drain the aircraft¦s electrical system and cause an unsafe situation with
a (hot ...
(26) These fairing kits consist of four wing strut fairings that slip over the lift struts. These fairings are better than those manufactured by Cessna because they are made of fiberglass rather than royalite type material, that bends and cracks after a short time on the aircraft. Fiberglass has the following advantages over a royalite type material, it is approximately six times stronger and 12 times stiffer, it resists ultraviolet light and weathers better, and it keeps its chemical composition intact much longer. With all these advantages these will probably be the last lift strut fairings that will ever have to be installed on the aircraft. And even should these fairings be damaged through some unforeseen circumstances, being made of ...
(13) These empennage tips are better than those
manufactured by Cessna because they are made of
fiberglass rather than a royalite type material, it is
approximately six times stronger and 12 times stiffer, it
resists ulatra violet light and weathers better, and it
keeps it's chemical composition intact much longer.
Made of Fiberglass and easily repairable. FAA PMA
Approved. It is recommended that all plastics be
painted for better UV protection.
(4) These wing tips are designed to reuse as much existing wing tip
hardware as possible. If you are replacing these wing tips on
aircraft of model year 1973 or earlier, you will require
different plate lens numbers that you will have to order
to go w
(3) A flap gap speed kit consists of a gap seal on the lower flap gap that is an extension of the lower wing skin from the rear spar to the leading edge of the flap. The seal eliminates a high drag area plus reduces the the amount of air leaking from the high pressure underside of the wing to the low pressure top side of the wing. This allows the wing to fly at a lower angle of attack for the same amount of lift, thus reducing drag.
Cessna Aileron gap kit includes parts list-aileron seal Cessna 115-100,
installation procedure, aileron seal installation, and aileron seals. These
aileron seals are manufactured under a FAA PMA and covered by the STC
enclosed. Fits Cessna 150, A150, 152, A152, 170B, 172, 175, 180, 182,
185, 205, 210 through 210C.